Meet Dr. Dana
Dr. Dana Edwards has spent his life in service to those most needy. He served for a decade as a surgeon at Veterans Administration, began a rural clinic to treat victims of drug addition in Southeast Kentucky, and began a charity to build group homes so mothers who have recovered from drug addiction can live with their children.
Dr. Edwards is the kind of common sense Republican Kentucky needs. Support his campaign with a contribution today.
About Dr. Dana Edwards
• Served 5 years at Veterans Administration Hospital.
• Surgeon On-call for twenty-five years in Eastern Kentucky.
• Founded Rural Drug Addiction Treatment Clinic to help victims reclaim their lives.
• Created charity to provide a group home for mothers overcoming addiction to be reunited with their children.
• Christian, Farmer, Husband, Father to seven children.